Saturday, January 24, 2009


 I'm tired of fighting battles I can't win. I'm tired of fighting for something when you can easily waltz in and take it from me. I'm of tired of being betrayed. I'm tired of pretending. I'm tired of liking people. I'm tired of telling myself that I shouldn't doubt. I'm tired of wishing for a real friend. I'm tired of feeling like I have to be better than you. I'm tired of how easy it is for you and how complicated it is for me. I'm tired of feeling like I'm second behind you.


I'm fucking tired of you.  

I have self exiled myself. I don't talk to a lot of people and in this day and age, people would worry and whatnot. 
Me, I am happy. 
I am happy because I have learned so much about myself this past year. 
I do admit that I want companionship sometimes and I do feel lonely but then...I look around and see people who could be my friends but not necessarily my friends. 
They're just there. 
But I find friends in different places that are not in this shit town.  
I love it. 

Maybe I just forgot what it is like to have friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment